A yummy treat just in time for summer.
I got the basis for this recipe from Peaceful Dumpling. Read below to check out how I changed the ingredients to added a kick of protein.
- 1 1/2 cups Silk Coconut Milk
- 4-6 frozen and chopped strawberries
- 1 frozen and chopped banana
- 2 tablespoons smooth almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Add the unsweetened coconut milk to your blender and then toss in the frozen fruit, almond butter and vanilla
- Blend on medium and then high until shake is creamy and thick
- Pour into cups and enjoy immediately