It’s pretty hard finding a good vegan dressing without all the extra additives. This weekend, I decided to concoct my own version of ranch dressing. It came out pretty good if I do say so myself.
My Very Veggie Ranch Dip can be eaten with tofu popcorn chicken or over your favorite salad.
- 1 cup of vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of fresh, chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup of your favorite non-dairy milk
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of dry dill
Mixed all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Use the soy milk to thin out the dressing if desired. Recipe should stay good in the refrigerator for about a week.